that was literally vanilla ice
7 Reasons Why You Should Be Listening To Macklemore If You Aren’t Already:
- He’s sees himself as an artist, and is clearly changing the way people think about rap as an art form.
- He’s a Dallas boy. ‘Nuff said.
- Instead of rapping about ‘niggas’, ‘making it rain on strippers’, and ‘the thug life’, his songs talk about the struggle of being an independent artist, legalizing gay marriage, rocking the mic like a vandal, and being a ninja turtle.
- When you listen to his songs, it sounds like he’s speaking to you. Not screaming or throwing around incessant slurs, but like he’s right there talking to you about his life. His raw vulnerability is cool as ice.
- He’s a heartfelt and multidimensional performer, putting out tracks that are both serious (“Ice Ice Baby”, “Play That Funky Music”, “Ninja Rap”) and fun (“Rolling My 5.0”, “Too Co”).
- He basically said ’screw it’ to the man and chose to handle the business side of his music the way that he wanted to. He ended up creating his own independent record label with his buddy D-Shay, aka the super badass music producer that created the seriously sick beats on their single Ice Ice Baby.
- He is an inspiration to artists everywhere, and living proof that if you want to create your own work and are willing to work your butt off, you will succeed.
But Ice Ice Baby was released when he was seven. Are you saying he was a famed rapper embroiled in copyright infringement as a child?
PLEASE READ. WILL NOT HURT TO AND FORWARD.
Kids are putting Drano, tin foil, and a little water in plastic drink bottles
and capping it up - leaving it on lawns, in mail boxes, in gardens, on driveways etc. just waiting for you to pick it up intending to put it in the rubbish, but you’ll never make it!!!
If the bottle is picked up, and the bottle is shaken even just a little - in about 30 seconds or less it builds up enough gas which then explodes with enough force to remove some your extremities. The liquid that comes out is
boiling hot as well.
Don’t pick up any plastic bottles that may be lying in your yards or in the gutter, etc.
Pay attention to this. A plastic bottle with a cap. A little Drano. A little water. A small piece of foil.
Disturb it by moving it; and BOOM!! No fingers left and other serious effects to your face, eyes, etc.
Please ensure that everyone that may not have email access are also informed of this.
I’ve dealt with these before. If you find one:
- Do not touch it
- Do not touch it
- Clear the area around it. It will explode on its own in time.
- Once it explodes, do not make contact with the liquid inside. If needed, flush it away with large amounts of water.
- Do not try to detonate it. You’ll probably be disfigured.
I’ve seen what these can do. The acidic liquid inside can strip the paint off a car.
when i visited vancouver these were everywhere. it’s not a fucking joke they’re actually scary
Just a reminder that there are awful shitty people out there doing awful shitty things to everyone else
This is bullshit. Draino contains nitrates which convert the hydrogen gas, which is the explosive, back into water. The addition of foil would not accelerate it because the chemical balance wouldn’t allow it. This entire post is BS and none of it is real
The Headington Shark is an unusual installation by sculptor John Buckley that features a shark crashing head-first through the roof of a home.
Don’t say it
It hurts to not say it
i wanna say it
please can i say it
Someone needs to say it
You say it
I made several motivational posters to hang in my office. Perhaps this will keep new researchers from breaking down and crying when I call them in.
Please don’t give Syfy/The Asylum any ideas. Because you totally know they would do them.
FUCK YOU I WOULD WATCH ALL OF THESE
WHY WOULD YOU NOT WATCH ALL OF THESE?
Sharkilanche is real
HOLY SHIT. DID I MISS YOUR BIRTHDAY. HOLY SHIT IM SORRY. I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY AND IM SORRY IF I MAY HAVE MADE YOU MAD OR ANYTHING. IN FACT HAVE A GREAT TIME ALL THE TIME HOLY FUCK
Hey thanks. I’m pretty sure you sent a message though.
HOMESTAR RUNNER: A BEGINNER’S GUIDE
The year is 2003. It is a kinder time, a simpler time.
Every single one of your classmates knows how to draw Trogdor the Burninator - first, you draw an S, then you draw a more different S.
"Everybody to the Limit" is a staple at middle school dances.
Your best friend’s little brother owns a plush The Cheat, and you can kick it, and it makes noise.
The year is 2003, the golden age of Homestar Runner.
Basically, every online content creator, every webcomic artist, every YouTube entertainer, owes Homestar Runner a shitload.
Once upon a time, Homestar Runner was the definitive Flash site, an online destination for kids and immature grown-ups alike, fielding millions of hits and thousands of e-mails a day.
Homestar Runner, the earnest athlete with a pure heart and a love for mankind, and his arch-nemesis, Strong Bad, a wrestler with a penchant for issuing snarky responses to fanmail, defined a generation through weird, surrealist Flash cartoons tinged with outdated pop cultural references.
Ten years later, there’s a new generation of Internetters who have never experienced the pure, unadulterated joy of H-Star-R, and that breaks my heart.
So, here, I’ve compiled this beginner’s guide to Homestar Runner. Every cartoon on this list is shorter than five minutes. Get into it. Do yourself a favour.
STEP ONE: STRONG BAD E-MAILS
- japanese cartoon
- stunt double
- kids’ book
- different town
- for kids
- bedtime story
STEP TWO: TEEN GIRL SQUAD
Episodes #1-15 are available here. Watch them all.
STEP THREE: SHORTS
- An Important Rap Song
- Where My Hat Is At?
- Best Caper Ever
- Play Date
- The Homestar Runner Gets Something Stuck In His Craw
- One Two, One Two
- Fluffy Puff Commercial
STEP FOUR: TOONS
i decry your very soul, matthew
How to Really, Really Piss Off the Wesboro Baptist Church
i have never hit the reblog button so fast jfc
this is really great omg
"I found him.
I found my soulmate.
Behold my idiot as he spazzes into the sunset”
Asking hipsters about bands that don’t exist. Brilliant.
best thing on the fucking internet.
There’s a lesson here…and a lot of dumb and names that somebody should snag.
this is my new favorite thing